Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
4370 Town Center Blvd Ste 270
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
Pat’s Clients Speak Out! Click Here
“Pat’s work elevates the industry.” - Kris V, President
"Pat Quan is the one! I trust Pat.” - Sandra B., Seller
“You are above and beyond the rest of the pack in your field.” - Carol K., Seller.
“We believe Pat saved us a lot of money.” - Brian H., Buyer
"Pat has an amazing understanding of the housing market in El Dorado Hills.” - Steve C., Seller
Client Loyalty & Trust are the primary reasons for my skyrocketing success as a Realtor.
My clients are delighted with my services because I communicate effectively, listen attentively to their needs, help them feel safe during an uncertain and risky process, focus on protecting their rights and money, provide relevant real estate information, act as a sounding board to their decision-making, have strong professional relationships within the residential real estate market, have extreme knowledge of market areas and superior skills in negotiation & transactions.
My business philosophy is built on client advocacy. My goal is to ensure that I understand the important factors in your life that drive your real estate needs and help you resolve your needs in your time frame. Consider me to be your trusted real estate business partner.
Buying or selling a home is exciting. It’s a huge decision because a home is more than just a house. It is where people spend most of their time, raise families and create memories that last forever. As a local Realtor, I get to apply my extensive skills, knowledge and experience to help my clients.
It is a privilege and an honor to earn the position as your Realtor. My clients vary in age, occupation, personality, and background. From newlyweds to down-sizers, from 1st time home buyers to investors, all are moving into the next phase of their lives and the home is a very important part of their transition.
I am expert in the El Dorado Hills / Folsom region. Twenty years ago, my wife and I moved to El Dorado Hills from the Bay Area. To this day, I see the same look on buyer’s faces that we had when we discovered our dream lifestyle could be possible out here. We have two daughters that attend the public schools. When I'm not helping clients with their real estate needs, I enjoy running with my dog, playing golf and spending time with my family.
I LOVE WHERE I LIVE.
* Coldwell Banker Top 2% Worldwide
* Coldwell Banker Top 10 Realtor Sacramento/Tahoe Region 2017 (approx 800 Realtors)
* International President's Elite Member 2017, 2016
* 2014 & 2015: Top 100 of Coldwell Banker Realtors in Sacramento/Tahoe region
* Coldwell Banker 2015, 2014 International Diamond Society member
* 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018, Lifetime member: Top Achievers Club Member at El Dorado County Association of Realtors for all years of eligibility
* 2013 Coldwell Banker Sacramento / Tahoe Region Rookie of the Year
* 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 Five Star Real Estate Agent award winner
* Sacramento Bee 10/13 featured in Business Section story about successful Realtors.
Memberships, Certifications & Training:
* National Association of Realtors
* California Association of Realtors
* El Dorado County Association of Realtors
* University of California, Berkeley, B.S.
* CA Real Estate License with focus on Real Estate Practice, Real Estate Principles & Real Estate Finance